ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

A true Replica

Graphics - I don't really like the sonic advance sprites, I'd rather the Mega Drive/Genesis. Backgrounds are well blended 5/10

Style - It's sonic online 10/10

Sound - The music really taked you back 10/10

Violence - Not much (which isn't a bad thing) 2/10

Interactivity - I like that the control is more akin to the old Sonic days eg Slow acceleration 9/10

Humor - Not much to laugh about this (It's a good thing) 0/10

A great remake of an old classic

Mouse 1.0 Mouse 1.0

Good game

I liked it overall, the controls were spot on and the cursor was very responsive, the best mouse navigation to date. I had some trouble with the spinning ones, so I did the right click cheat. And on the bonus level, I did the tab cheat. The only problem was the factory level, I couldn't tell at first whether the background interacted with gameplay.

Solid 8/10 & 5/5

Mario Bros 2 Mario Bros 2

Good effort....

To tell you the truth, this felt more like a sonic game by the way the controls were made (ie hold right for a while and you will gain speed) What would be really good was if you were to replace Mario for the reasons above.

Flash Mario Bros Flash Mario Bros

Above average

There were a few problems and complaints I had with the game

*Make the sprites of higher quality, by editing the publishing options
*Use the real music, not midis, remixes etc, it damages the Mario *feel*
*If possible, add a run button

Otherwise a solid game

Black Knight Black Knight

I liked it

I've played this before at another unrelated site, but since ng knows that.......

Great graphics, good inventory and power ups and bonus point system, the only thing that lowered the score was the fact that the music was very..... err..... subtle, but otherwise a great game.

[old] Pico Kart 3d [old] Pico Kart 3d

Nice effort but.....

I think you should focus more on the actual driving then the obstacles. Also on a further note you can easily just press accelerate and the screen steers you practically. I can see this is a beta but please, if you are gonna do it for real at least put in computer controlled players

Gunny bunny++ Gunny bunny++

Impressive

This is one of the better flash games, loved the 3d models, bit blocky but very detailed indeed. I can understand why you decided not to make the buttons on the mouse both shoot, but I dont get why the double vision key is kinda far away and uncomfortable to reach. Otherwise a very good game.

Flash Metal Slug 2 Flash Metal Slug 2

Good One

I liked this one better than version 1.0, this is a massive improvement and really did capture the Metal Slug spirit

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Great Final Fight/Hulk Game

I'm a fan of mindless action, and this truly deserves to be on the front page. There were a lot funny bits in there, I liked playing soccer and basketball whilst beating up the competition. Excellent work guys!!

Flash Metal Slug V1.0 Flash Metal Slug V1.0

Please dont make these kinds of games...

This game just does not have the same Metal Slug feel to it. I personally hated using the mouse, because the mouse just felt unnatural. If you are going to make a new game try to acknowledge this.