Uzumaki Love Uzumaki Love

Its alright

...it really surprised me though, I though it was gonna be another one of those Naruto things though.

The $20,000 Zig The $20,000 Zig

OMG

*is speechless*

Our First Halloween Our First Halloween

VOTE 5

Nice easter egg. Keep the great work up!

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Whoamg!!!!!!1111

Graphics: Better than most commercial Anime

Syle: Can't beat classic Looney Tunes.

Sound: The action & music syncing reminds me a lot of Looney Tunes

Violence: Not gory which is good btw.

Interactivity: Cool WMP setup

Humour: Very Funny

Overall: One of the best flashes out on the net.

O.N.E. O.N.E.

Very impressive

How did you make those 3-d effects, was it through a high end 3-d program or was it pseudo, either way they give of a really life like animation, almost as if you used live actors. I like whole idea of the two having a sort of dance off, and then making up at the end. Good selection of music.

Great job

MK vs. SF MK vs. SF

Great Flash

But the prelogue really sucked, Chun Li screaming got really annoying really fast and that *i broke my nail* thing was kinda awkward and Raiden wasn't nearly as flowy as Ken. Other than those minor flaws, overall this flash is fantastic. The fighting scenes looked like a lot of thought was put into it, the sprites were of good quality and despite them being from different games, they look like they interacted well.

Pokemon Theme Song Pokemon Theme Song

WTF

Wtf..... in a good way, I don't care what those other guys said, this wasn't a good flash, to tell you the truth it was pretty bad, but it made up for it's loss with sheer entertainment. This kinda like Numa Numa Dance, how he dubbed the song Dragostea din tei. Bad flash, but great entertainment.

B B

Legendary

This full featured, breath taking B has it all. The mind boggling actions scenes were the best. The amount of effort put into the script ceases to amaze me. The climax of the movie was astounding.

All my 5 are belonging to this

Linkin Park - In The End Linkin Park - In The End

To be honest....

I hated it. The technique you used, the one with the drawing turning into an image was all fancy the first few times, but you made the whole video dependant on that one thing, have a bit of diversity. This thing might've made it, if it passed on as a slideshow. The mouth movements really looked terrible, stretching etc. The whole flash was pretty dull. If it were not for the song, this would've been blammed.

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

I liked it

The transitions and camera angle techniques pulled this one off. I liked the song, and it suited the animations. My favourite part was probably the Final Fantasy 7 parody. However the Mario Tennis one seemed so cliched that I predicted that was going to happen.

Overall a solid 8.